This week Kangaroo Class have been learning:
- We focused on the use of capital letters and full stops.
- We talked about why we use them and practised putting them in the correct places in sentences.
- We used different coloured pencils to highlight the punctuation in our own writing.
- We looked at the language of speed and how to measure the fastest and slowest objects.
- We recapped on our number bonds to ten and used them to find missing numbers.
- We used dienes to count numbers in tens and ones.
- We practised ‘swopping tens’ to add larger numbers.
- We went for a walk around the local area to look for features of Victorian houses.
- We drew maps to show the different landmarks that we passed.
- We found out lots of facts about the life of Queen Victoria.
- We began to practise our class assembly ready for next Wednesday.
- We enjoyed a busy Sports Relief Day; completing the Daily Mile and an exciting class skipathon!
Well done on a busy week of learning!