This week in Lions Class
- We have begun our new topic of ‘Festivals and Celebrations’.
- We wrote about half term holidays!
- We then wrote riddles about Bonfire Night for our friends to guess the answer to.
- We focused on addition.
- We looked at the symbols + and = and explained the meaning of each.
- We found different ways to make 5 using pentominoes.
- We used a number line to count on from a given number.
- We solved addition number sentences using Numicon and cubes to help us.
- We recalled and wrote facts about The Gunpowder Plot and why it is remembered
- We learnt about Diwali and why it is celebrated.
- We created firework pictures using pipe cleaners and paint.
- We used i-pads to draw pictures of different shaped fireworks.
- We also had a great session at Relax Kids with Natasha
Well done on another fabulous week :) I hope you have a lovely weekend.