This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We have been finding out about the Great Fire of London.
- We retold the events of the Great Fire using time openers and conjunctions.
- We wrote adjectives to describe what London looked like at the time of the Great Fire.
- We used Numicon to split numbers into tens and ones.
- We used our knowledge of place value to add two digit numbers to other two digit numbers.
- We spotted the patterns and relationships between numbers to 100.
- We began to solve problems using money.
- We practised and performed our first class assembly in Year Two. We remembered our lines, spoke clearly and impressed our teachers with our excellent performance!
- We began to look at the different signs and symbols in our community.
Well done on an excellent week and a wonderful class assembly!