This week Giraffe Class have been learning:
- We continued to look at the story ‘Flat Stanley; On a Mission for her Majesty’.
- We wrote our own adventure stories to explain what had happened to ‘The Windsor Ring’ and how it was found!
- We edited our own writing and practised making improvements.
- We praised ordering sets of one and two digit numbers.
- We explained our method of solving number problems and then created our own for a friend.
- We found out how to order measures including capacity, mass and length.
- We performed our Harvest Assembly for all of our family and friends and enjoyed sharing our harvest learning with them all!
- We wrote our own Harvest prayers.
- We wrote non-fiction books about London landmarks.
What a fantastic end to the half term Giraffes; have a wonderful break!
After half term we will be learning about Rosa Parks as part of Black History Month. We will then begin our new topic based on the works of Michael Rosen!