This week we have been learning:
- We have been looking at the features of a letter.
- We wrote a letter to the Jolly Postman. We thought of questions we might like to ask him and thought of things we would like to tell him about ourselves.
- We wrote about our favourite fairy tale we have learnt about this half term and why we have enjoyed learning about this fairy tale.
- We focused on how to could count and regroup different representations of numbers.
- We used tens frames to split numbers into smaller groups eg 7= 5+2.
- We practised using part-whole models to show the different representations of each number.
- We solved problems using part- whole models to help us.
- We designed WANTED posters to help catch Goldilocks.
- We designed our own cottages using different mediums (drawing and printing).
- We have continued to practice our songs for Harvest festival ready for next week's assembly.