This week Kangaroo Class have been learning:
- We continued to look at the traditional tale ‘Goldilocks and the three bears’.
- We thought about the key words in the story and used these to write a plan for our own retelling.
- We wrote the beginning, middle and end of the story; focusing on correct punctuation, story language and interesting vocabulary.
- We solved missing number problems by using a number line.
- We solved problems involving ordering numbers and explained our reasoning.
- We looked at different number sequences and were able to spot the mistakes and how we could make them correct.
- We looked at healthy eating and the five ingredients of a balanced diet.
- We designed a healthy breakfast for Goldilocks.
- We recognised World Mental Health Day by taking part in mindfulness exercises with Mrs Charles.
Well done on an excellent week of learning Kangaroos!