In Lion class this week we have been very busy with lots of fantastic learning.
- We continued with the traditional tale 'Goldilocks and The Three Bears'.
- We planned our story writing by thinking of key words which will help us for our own retelling of the story.
- We wrote the beginning, middle and end of the story thinking about how to make our writing amazing!! Our writing had capital letters, full stops, finger spaces, conjunctions and ADJECTIVES!!!!
- We solved missing number problems by using a number line.
- We solved problems involving ordering numbers and explained our reasoning.
- We looked at different number sequences and were able to spot the mistakes and how we could make them correct.
- We thought about healthy eating and planned a healthy breakfast for Goldilocks.
- We found out about World Mental Health Day and took part in some mindfulness with Mrs Charles
- We started to think about Harvest festival and our display for our assembly.
- We continued practicing our singing for our Harvest Assembly.
Well done on another fabulous week! Have a lovely weekend.