This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We edited our stories of ‘Zeraffa Giraffa’ and checked for correct punctuation and interesting vocabulary.
- We planned and wrote stories using a mouldy apple as a stimulus! We related our learning to science and habitats.
- After our trip on Thursday, we wrote information booklets encouraging people to visit Affinity Water.
- We used multilink to add three numbers together.
- We explained how we added different numbers and used our knowledge of number bonds and doubling to help us.
- We played maths games by adding and subtracting ten from a variety of numbers.
- We found out about microhabitats and the different creatures that live in them.
- We took part in our annual Harvest assembly and impressed our parents and visitors with our wonderful singing!
- We had an excellent visit to Affinity Water, where we found out about habitats, food chains and even went pond dipping!
- We enjoyed our class celebration; watching a film with extra popcorn!
What a fantastic end to the half term; well done!