This week Blue Class have been learning:
- We learned about adjectives and nouns and how to use them in sentences.
- We created leaflets to give information about The Plague of 1665. We used headings, titles and bullet points to order our facts.
- We used labels and captions in our leaflets to describe the job of plague doctors.
- We solved problems involving odd and even numbers.
- We familiarised ourselves with a hundred square, and described the patterns in the numbers.
- We used a hundred square to count one more and ten more.
- We also found missing numbers using a hundred square.
- We found out about The Plague of 1665 and how it was caused.
- In science, we looked at natural and manmade materials, and sorted objects into these categories.
- We used different rhythms to create our own ‘London’ song with Ms Caperon.
Well done Blue Class on an exciting week!
Next week we will be using estimation to help us check our answer in maths, as well as solving addition and subtraction word problems. In English, we will be looking at the events of The Great Fire of London.
This week's spellings are: