This week Kangaroo Class have been learning:
- We started to look at the traditional tale ‘Goldilocks and the three bears’.
- We acted out the story and worked together to role play different parts of the story. We thoroughly enjoyed performing for our friends!
- We drew story maps and labelled key words to describe the story.
- We wrote sentences about the beginning, middle and end.
- We continued to look at one more and one less and used part-whole models to represent these pictorially.
- We sequenced numbers In order and were able to talk about our reasons for the choices we made.
- We ordered non-consecutive numbers and explained how we had found the answer.
- We celebrated National Poetry Day by reciting and illustrating the poem ‘Big Bear, Big Bear’ and discussing why we liked a variety of poems.
- We found out about the different bears that live around the world.
- We practised all the songs for our Harvest Assembly.
What a busy week; well done Kangaroos!