This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We began looking at the story ‘Matilda’ by Roald Dahl.
- We thought about the characters in the story and wrote character descriptions.
- We ordered the events of the story.
- We practised using our reading to answer questions.
- We wrote invitations to our special garden party on Friday.
- We looked at the four main mathematical operations.
- We shared our strategies to solve problems using these operations.
- We worked really hard to solve a variety of problems involving all types of maths!
- We were excited to find out what had happened to our habitats and what animals had decided to make them their home!
- We wrote about what was good about our habitats and what we would improve on next time.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our garden party and a lovely picnic by Cook Jo!
- We took part in a special workshop about ‘The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe’.
Well done Lions; what an exciting week!