This week Giraffe Class have been learning:
- We looked at the story ‘Paddington’ by Michael Bond.
- We described the character Paddington using adjectives and descriptive language.
- We planned and wrote reports about Paddington’s home country of Peru.
- We practised editing and improving our own writing.
- We used our knowledge of ten to add three numbers together.
- We found out about even and odd numbers.
- We challenged ourselves to discover different ways to add even and odd numbers!
- We found out the meaning of the term ‘finding the difference’ and used this to solve number problems.
- We used computers and books to research the country of Peru.
- We designed our own ‘Great Fire of London houses’ and found out about what materials were used to build houses in 1666.
- We enjoyed a special Game On afternoon where we played a variety of games.
Well done Giraffes on an excellent week of learning!