This week Kangaroo Class have been learning:
- We focused on the traditional tale of ‘Cinderella’.
- We ordered the story and drew story maps to show the main events.
- We retold the story by writing simple sentences.
- We wrote invitations inviting someone to a party at the palace.
- We found different ways to show numbers using a range of resources.
- We used ‘1 more’ and ‘1 less’ to count amounts of objects.
- We compared numbers and used comparison language to explain our answers.
- We used a number line to find one more and one less than given numbers.
- We practised our gymnastic skills and directional language in PE.
- We thoroughly enjoyed ‘Feeling Good Day’ on Tuesday, where we found out about the Feeling Good 5 and took part in different activities to make us feel great!
- We created posters about how to be a good friend.
Well done Kangaroos on an excellent week!