This week Giraffe Class have been learning:
- We started looking at the traditional tale ‘Aladdin’ ready for our theatre trip next week.
- We read and ordered the story.
- We planned and retold the story using expanded noun phrases and a variety of suffixes.
- We continued to practise solving a variety of problems.
- We used our mental maths skills to solve mathematical problems.
- We enjoyed a Maths football challenge; calculating the secret code using all of our different maths skills!
- We found out about country dancing and started to practise our own country dance for the OVEG fair!
- We continued to observe and record the growing of our sunflowers.
- We painted our plant pots.
- We worked with Ms Keough to learn about the different plants outdoors.
What a busy week of learning Giraffes; well done!
Next week we will continue looking at the story of ‘Aladdin’ before our exciting theatre trip on Thursday! We will be focusing on 2D and 3D shape in maths.