This week we have been learning:
- This week we have been focusing on capital letters, full stops, finger spaces and letter formation in our writing.
- We have been editing our own writing and looking at how we can improve it and make it better.
- The Lions have been focusing on their ascenders and desceneders in their writing.
- We started off by revising and reminding ourselves of all the different ways we can make the number ten.
- We have been focusing on addition this week and to do so we have been using a 'think ten' method. The Lions have been playing the 'exchange game' to help with their addition learning.
- We started off the week by going on a local walk to spot any Victorian houses in our local area.
- We then drew a map of our walk, labelling the roads and buildings we passed on the way.
- In History, the Lions have been writing fact files about Queen Victoria to find out more information about what life in Bushey would of been like in the past.
- In Science, we have been looking at seasonal changes. We have been looking at the similarities and differences between the four seasons.
- In Music with Mrs Caperon we went outside and learnt some traditional Victorian nursery rhymes.
- We have been focusing on the alternative 'ow' and 'oo' sounds.
- We have also been doing lots of practice of recognising our special friends in alien words.
Well done on another busy week Lions!!!!!