This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We found out about Roald Dahl.
- We looked at the main events of his life and the different books he has written.
- We researched new and exciting facts about Roald Dhal.
- We used these facts to write biographies about Roald Dahl.
- We identified and described the features of 2D and 3D shapes.
- We split numbers and shapes into halves, quarters and thirds.
- We found out about the different units of measurement and solved problems involving these.
- We calculated amounts of money in pounds and pence.
- We created our own habitats using leaves, sticks and paper. We are eagerly anticipating the arrival of lots of minibeasts!
- We practised a new Maypole dance; ‘The Plait’
Well done Lions on a busy week!