In school this week it has been assessment week. Red class have been working extremely hard and have all tried their absolute best with everything they have been given!
- Red class have started looking at a British modern day artist known as Laura Jordan.
- Red class learnt about Laura and the process she uses to create her work.
- Red class have had a go at copying Laura's procedure.
- Firstly they went out to take photographs of 'famous landmarks' of school.
- Then the children had a go at sketching these 'landmarks' from the photos they have taken.
Well done on another fantastic week!!! Have a lovely weekend.