This week Kangaroo Class have been learning:
- We ordered the events in the story ‘Supertato’.
- We wrote the beginning and middle of the story and impressed Mrs Smart and Mrs Bright with our use of punctuation, interesting vocabulary and language from the story.
- We labelled different parts of the story.
- We focused on the phonic sounds ‘u_e’ (cube) and ‘u_e’ (flute).
- We used Cuisenaire to order numbers.
- We then used the Cuisenaire to make and represent numbers between ten and twenty.
- We practised writing numbers between ten and twenty in words, and then showed different ways to make each number.
- We tested different media to decide whether to use paint, pencils or felt tips to colour our Superveg pictures.
- We painted pictures of the Superveg we had made last week.
- We described the properties of different materials.
- We practised learning Superhero songs with Ms Caperon during music.
Well done Kangaroos; you have worked very hard this week!