This week we have been learning:
- We started off the week by sequencing pictures from the story Supertato. We then added in our own pictures of any parts we thought were missing from the sequence.
- We discussed the beginning, middle and end of the story. We spoke about what each part of the story needs to include.
- We then rewrote the story of Supertato thinking about the beginning, middle and end.
- We used Cuisenaire to order numbers.
- We then used the Cuisenaire to make and represent numbers between ten and twenty.
- We practised writing numbers between ten and twenty in words, and then showed different ways to make each number.
- We used the IPADS to create a picture of our Superveg.
- In Science we learnt about different materials and their properties.
- In PHSE, we started using our new scheme JIGSAW!!! We started by thinking about our safe place.
- We also had an assembly with Reception to remind ourselves of all our ROAD SAFETY RULES!
Well done Lions on another great week!!!