WOW well done on a VERY busy week Lions!!!! This week we have been learning:
- We looked at the features of instructions and learnt about imperative (bossy) verbs and time adverbials.
- We then looked at different sets of instructions to see where we could find these features.
- We then wrote our own instructions about how we made our superveg.
- We have started looking at our split vowel digraphs
- We looked at phonics sound 'i-e' and 'o-e' this week.
- We looked at different ways to make the number 10 and numbers within 10.
- We used our tens frame to help us learn these number bonds.
- We used the language of 'more than' and 'fewer than' to describe numbers position in relation to 0, 5 and 10.
- We then begun to look at different ways to make the number 20 and numbers within 10 and 20.
- In Science we looked at materials. We went on a material hunt to identify examples of these materials within our classroom.
- In Design and Technology, we designed, made and evaluated our own Superveg.
- In Art we investigated different mediums we could use to paint a photo or our superveg. After some discussion we decided the best medium was paint and painted pictures of our Superveg.
- We were also lucky enough to have a ROAD SAFETY WORKSHOP at the start of the week. Don't forget Lions: STOP, LOOK AND LISTEN
- Finally we had another session of Relax Kids and thought of different ways we can make ourselves happy.
Well done on another busy week Lions!