This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We focused on the poem ‘Where broccoli comes from’.
- We discussed the features of the poem and our opinions of it.
- We thought of different vegetables and described the places that they may have come from.
- We planned and wrote our own versions using different vegetables and using our imaginations to describe silly places that they had been grown!
- We used arrays to multiply.
- We grouped chocolate buttons in different ways and wrote the multiplication sentences to match each array.
- We planned a party for Miss Horton, by multiplying amounts of cups, food and drink!
- We found out how to multiply by grouping.
- We discovered where different foods are grown in the world and located each country using atlases and maps.
- We discussed the importance of buying and eating food grown locally.
- We completed our computer presentations about Michael Rosen.
Well done Lions; you have worked hard this week!