This week Kangaroo Class have been learning:
- We looked at the features of instructions.
- We read different sets of instructions and underlined the key features eg imperative verbs, numbers.
- We wrote our own instructions about how we made our Superveg..
- We focused on the phonic sounds ‘i-e (like) and ‘o_e (cove).
- We looked at different ways to make numbers to ten.
- We practised our number bonds to ten and used tens frames to show each different way.
- We used the language of ‘more than’ and ‘fewer than’ to describe numbers in relation to 0, 5 and 10.
- We found out about different materials and identified examples of each in the classroom.
- We made our own Superveg using paper, googly eyes and a range of other materials.
- We enjoyed learning rhymes and listening to a Greek myth with Ms Keough.
- We discussed different emotions in our Relax Kids session, and thought of different ways to make us feel happy.
What a busy week of learning; well done!