This week Giraffe Class have been learning:
- We looked at the Michael Rosen poem ‘Chocolate Cake’.
- We discussed the features of instructions and why they are important.
- We planned and wrote our own set of instructions to explain how to make chocolate cookies.
- We continued to look at money.
- We solved a variety of word problems involving money.
- We found change from different amounts.
- We have been working hard to perfect our parts in the Christmas play and enjoyed performing our dress rehearsal to the children in reception.
- We made a variety of Christmas decorations!
Well done Giraffes; what a busy week of learning!
Next week we are looking forward to performing our Christmas play ‘The Inn-Spectors’ to our family and friends! We hope you enjoy it!