This week Blue Class have been learning:
- We looked at the features of instructions.
- We made Chinese dragons, and then planned to write a set of instructions telling others how to make one.
- We used numbers, time openers and imperative (bossy verbs) to write our instructions.
- We continued to look at division and remainders.
- We practised applying our knowledge of division and multiplication to a variety of problems and number sentences.
- We recapped on the different strategies we could use to add and subtract.
- We wrote fact files about the Great Wall of China and how it was built.
- We started practising for our ‘Christmas celebration’; singing lots of songs and practising our lines!
- We found out about the different features of a church.
- We made dragons and found out about the importance of them as a symbol in Chinese culture.
Well done on a fantastic week Blue Class!
Next week we will be looking at shapes and symmetry in maths, retelling ‘The Snowman’ in English and beginning our Christmas celebrations!
This week the spellings are: