This week Kangaroo Class have been learning:
- We wrote recounts of our trip to St James’ Church using time openers and adverbs.
- We found out about the festival of Advent and wrote facts about what we had found out.
- We recapped on all the phonic sounds learned so far.
- We focused on 2D and 3D shape.
- We identified different 2D shapes.
- We described the properties of each shape using mathematical language.
- We enjoyed performing our Christmas Play in our costumes to Year Three and Reception.
- We visited St James’ Church to find out about how Christians celebrate Advent and Christmas, and to look at the different features of a church.
- We created snowmen decorations using paint and tissue paper.
- We made our own Christingles.
What a busy week; well done Kangaroos!