This week Giraffe Class have been learning:
- We wrote about the events of the Easter story and described how Christians celebrate Easter.
- We practised answering questions about different texts that we had read.
- We wrote Easter cards to our pen pals at Swing Gate School.
- We continued to look at time by solving problems involving time intervals.
- We looked at measure and answered questions using our knowledge of mass, capacity and length.
- We used different strategies to find the answers to addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems.
- We drew pictures to find the answer to a variety of word problems.
- We worked with Mr Allett to solve a problem; how can seeds and beans grow without soil?
- We conducted our investigation by observing different beans growing and writing about what we had found out.
- We made and decorated Easter boxes and biscuits!
- We enjoyed sharing our Easter Bonnet creations with the rest of the school in our special Easter parade!
Well done on all your hard work Giraffes; have a wonderful restful holiday!
After the holidays we will be applying our knowledge of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to a variety of problems. We will also continue to look at plants and how they grow.