Lions Class have been very busy this week with lots of learning.
- We have been looking at birthdays around the world and how different countries celebrate their birthday.
- We started by thinking about own birthday and related to our senses. We thought about what we see, hear, touch, feels, smell and taste on our birthday.
- We then learnt about different traditions that other countries have on their birthdays.
- We then compared our traditions to those of children in other countries.
- We also had an afternoon thinking all about ROAD SAFETY! We played a road safety game and designed posters to warn other children about being safe on the road.
- We used resources and drawings to help us subtract.
- We solved problems by using part whole models to add and subtract.
- We added different amounts by grouping numbers together.
- We have been looking at Acrostic poems.
- We then wrote our own Acrostic poem about our birthday.
Well done on another great week Lions! I hope you have a lovely weekend :)