This week Giraffe Class have been learning:
- We continued to look at the story ‘Grandpa’s Garden’ by Stella Fry.
- We planned our own stories by describing an activity we enjoyed doing with a member of our family.
- We wrote our own stories including a description, a problem and a resolution.
- We edited our writing and focused on improving our language choices.
- We started to look at time.
- We identified o clock, half past, quarter to and quarter past times and uses clocks to draw each time.
- We told the time in five minute intervals.
- We solved a range of problems involving time.
- We rehearsed and performed our Spring Assembly for all of our family and friends; our teachers were very proud of our wonderful singing!
- We wrote questions to ask our local MP, Richard Harrington.
- We made Mother’s Day cards ready for Sunday!
Well done on an excellent week of earning Giraffes!
Next week we will continue to focus on time in maths and we will be planting seeds and creating Easter crafts!