This week Kangaroo Class have been learning:
- We found out about the American festival of Thanksgiving.
- We wrote sentences to describe all the things that we are thankful for.
- We made books about how birthdays are celebrated in different ways.
- We wrote sentences using ‘er’and ‘oi’.
- We used part- whole and bar models to add.
- We found ways to group objects to find a total.
- We solved problems involving addition and explained what we had found out.
- We used our map skills to identify countries around the world.
- We continued to practise our songs and dances ready for our Christmas Play!
- We created stained glass Winter trees using paint and tissue paper.
Well done Kangaroos on an exciting week!