This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We looked at the story ‘Grandpa’s Garden’ by Stella Fry.
- We ordered the main events and wrote sentences to describe each part of the story.
- We planned and wrote our own stories about an activity that we enjoy doing with our families.
- We found out how to find three quarters and two thirds of shapes and numbers.
- We used a speaking frame to remember the meaning of three quarters.
- We began to focus on time.
- We made o clock, half past, quarter to and quarter past times using our clocks.
- We solved problems involving time.
- We found out about Joseph Banks, a famous botanist, and designed our own interesting and useful plants.
- We thought about places that were special to us.
- We visited St James’ Church, a special place for Christians, and found out all about the story of Easter.
Well done on a busy week of learning!