This week Kangaroo Class have been learning:
- We discussed the different ways that we all celebrated birthdays.
- We used our senses to describe what we could see, hear, feel, smell and taste on our birthday.
- We wrote acrostic poems about birthday celebrations.
- We used resources and drawings to help us subtract.
- We solved problems by using part whole models to add and subtract.
- We added different amounts by grouping numbers together.
- We performed our class assembly for our families and friends. We sang, spoke and danced brilliantly and Mrs Smart and Mrs Bright were very proud of us!
- We found out about how birthdays are celebrated around the world.
- We enjoyed practising our Christmas songs.
- We took part in our Relax Kids session and thought carefully about our different feelings.
What a fantastic week; well done Kangaroos!