This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We wrote diary entries about all the fun things we had done in the holidays!
- We began to study the author Roald Dahl.
- We thought about the books he had written and wrote book reviews of our favourite.
- We wrote alternative versions of part of a Roald Dahl book.
- We answered questions about texts we had read.
- We found out how to add two digit numbers to other two digit numbers.
- We solved missing number problems involving addition and subtraction.
- We subtracted a variety of two digit numbers.
- We solved a range of other problems involving addition and subtraction.
- We reminded ourselves of the meaning of the term ‘habitat’ and thought about why different animals live in particular places.
- We practised Maypole dancing with Mrs Caperon and had great fun moving in time to the music!
Well done on a busy and sunny first week back!