We are currently working with two local uniform suppliers Beat and Mapac. This gives you as parents a choice of service, quality and price that meets your needs.
Children are expected to wear full school uniform each day.
Our school uniform consists of:
- Grey tunic, pinafore dress, skirt or trousers;
- White blouse or polo shirt;
- Black shoes (no trainers)
- In the summer term canvas, jelly shoes or open-toed shoes/ sandals may not be worn
- School sweatshirts/cardigans (yellow with school logo in brown) are available from the school. School sweatshirts or school cardigans are only to be worn.
- Summer uniform (Summer Term and first half of Autumn Term) - yellow or yellow gingham summer dress and grey shorts
All children are expected to wear P.E kit when doing P.E/Games in school.
- School yellow T-shirt;
- Black shorts;
- Black plimsoles;
- Tracksuit bottoms are recommended for P.E outside.
All school uniform is available from Mapac. Please follow the link below:
Hair must be cut in a neat style and be its natural colour. Long hair must be tied back to reduce the spread of headlice