This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We continued to look at The Great Fire of London and the events that occurred.
- We wrote poems about fire using similes, metaphors, alliteration and onomatopoeia to describe.
- We looked at the features of scripts and how they differed from stories.
- We wrote our own scripts using some of these features.
- We sorted different coins by their values and appearance.
- We used multiple coins to add different amounts of money.
- We solved problems involving money, by working systematically and using our drawings to help us.
- We added larger amounts of money by partitioning.
- We used ‘2animate’ to create our own animations of The Great Fire of London; showing and describing the events in order.
- We practised our gymnastics sequences ready for our upcoming competition.
- We used watercolours and shadow to create our own landscape paintings depicting the Great Fire.
Well done Lions on a busy and exciting week!