This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We have read ‘The Enchanted Wood’ by Enid Blyton.
- We have invented and described our own characters and settings based on the text.
- We planned and wrote our own adventure story about a journey to a different magical land!
- We continued to look at halves and quarters of amounts.
- We drew pictures to help us find thirds of different numbers.
- We applied our knowledge to solve problems involving a variety of fractions.
- We made our own finger puppets of our imaginative characters.
- We found out about what makes a living thing and the seven life processes.
- We made Mother’s Day cards ready to give as a special treat on Sunday!
Well done on an excellent week of learning Lions!