This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We looked at the story ‘James and the Giant Peach’ by Roald Dahl.
- We used descriptive language to describe the main characters in the story.
- We invented our own ‘little green things’ and used our imagination to describe how we would find them and use their magical powers!
- We debated and wrote letters to give our opinions on whether James should or should not journey into the peach.
- We continued to focus on time.
- We practised telling the time in five minute intervals and using ‘clockwise’ and ‘anticlockwise’ to describe the position of the hands.
- We solved problems involving time.
- We made insects using pipe cleaners inspired by the characters in ‘James and the Giant Peach’.
- We created our own pop art inspired by Andy Warhol!
Well done Lions; you have worked hard this week!