This week Giraffe Class have been learning:
- We used our knowledge of newspaper reports to plan our own about Zeraffa Giraffa’s arrival in Paris.
- We wrote newspaper articles describing what had happened to Zeraffa.
- We continued to look at division and understood how we could use our knowledge of multiples to help us divide.
- We began to look at division with remainders and solved problems by finding the remainder of a group.
We had a brilliant ‘Feeling Good’ Week and took part in many activities to help us feel good, including:
- Asking others in our class to write and draw what they like about us.
- Creating silhouette art to show what we were proud of about ourselves.
- Noticing the world around us and drawing pictures of nature that inspires us.
- Being active at ‘Rock Up’ and learning new climbing skills!
Well done on a very productive week of learning Giraffes; have a wonderful well-earned half term!
After half term we will be enjoying a variety of different science activities as part of science week, all based around Flight!