This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We planned our own newspaper report about the arrival of Zeraffa Giraffa in Paris.
- We wrote newspaper articles about Zeraffa Giraffa and included titles, headlines and captions.
- We ordered the story and used adjectives and story language to plan our own version.
- We began to write the story of ‘Zeraffa Giraffa’ in our own words.
- We used a hundred square to answer questions about numbers using mathematical vocabulary.
- We recalled our number bonds to ten and twenty.
- We completed the ‘domino challenge’ by adding the dots on dominoes to make different totals.
- We then added two digit numbers by counting the tens and ones in a variety of numbers.
- We designed our own African masks using pattern, colour and a range of materials.
- We decorated pumpkins ready for our Harvest display.
- We learnt how ‘c’ can make a ‘s’ sound. We practised writing these words in sentences.
Well done Lions; you have worked hard this week!