This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We continued to look at ‘Matilda’ by Roald Dahl.
- We discussed how to look after a pet, and planned information texts on this subject.
- We wrote information texts about how to look after our favourite pet and to give advice to Matilda!
- We practised using our reading to answer questions.
- We partitioned numbers in a variety of ways and use our knowledge of tens and ones to help us.
- We used estimation to solve tricky number problems and were able to explain the reasons for our guesses.
- We had a wonderful time on Wednesday watching Matilda at the theatre in London. We loved the acting, dancing and especially the singing!
- We started to learn our country dances ready for the OVEG fair in June.
You have worked amazingly hard this week Lions; well done!