This week Giraffe Class have been learning:
- We continued to look at the story of ‘Paddington’.
- We described his home in Peru using adjectives and a variety of sentence starters.
- We planned stories describing his journey to London.
- We wrote stories about Paddington with a clear beginning, middle and end.
- We have practised regrouping numbers.
- We used tens frames to regroup ones into groups of ten to make larger numbers.
- We made groups of 1p’s and made £1 in different ways.
- We applied these skills to a variety of problems.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our climbing experience at ‘Rock Up’ on Friday and Miss Horton was very proud of all of us for having a go!
- We made our own houses using our designs and all the kindly donated cardboard boxes.
Well done Giraffes on a very busy week of learning!
Next week we will be practising for our class assembly; we hope to see you there! We will also be writing about our time at ‘Rock Up’ and learning how to group two-digit numbers in different ways.