This week Giraffe Class have been learning:
- We practised our reading comprehension skills and checked our answers carefully.
- We used our reading to answer many different questions.
- We thought about how we could make the ending to our stories exciting and interesting.
- We described what Joseph Banks would see in the rainforest.
- We continued to solve a variety of maths problems.
- We played multiplication games to practise using arrays to multiply.
- We divided different numbers and solved word problems involving division.
- We continued to practise our Maypole dancing and impressed Ms Caperon with our counting of the beat!
- We looked at the botanist Joseph Banks and found out about his discoveries.
- We invented our own useful plants and used adjectives to describe them.
What a busy week of learning; well done!
Next week we will be continuing to practise our reading comprehension and problem solving skills.