This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We read the story ‘The Enormous Crocodile’ by Roald Dahl.
- We ordered the events of the story.
- We planned and wrote newspaper articles about the arrival of the crocodile in the town.
- We wrote imaginative alternative endings for the story!
- We answered questions about texts we had read.
- We focused on multiplication and division.
- We practised our 2.5 and 10 times tables and solved problems involving these.
- We divided numbers by sharing.
- We found out about the inverse relationship between multiplication and division.
- We planned our own investigation into what animals need in their habitats.
- We drew warning posters about the enormous crocodile.
- We enjoyed continuing to practise our Maypole dancing!
You have worked hard this week Lions; well done!