This week Giraffe Class have been learning:
- We looked at the Michael Rosen poem ‘Chocolate Cake’.
- We found out about how chocolate was invented and ordered the events.
- We wrote stories about the history of chocolate and how it became the chocolate we eat today!
- We began to look at money.
- We discussed the different coins and notes we use as money and found out about the value of each.
- We found various ways to make different amounts of money.
- We continue to practise for our Christmas performance and are getting excited about performing it to all our family and friends!
- We found out about healthy eating and the importance of a balanced diet.
Well done Giraffes; you have worked hard this week!
Next week we will continue to use Michael Rosen’s ‘Chocolate Cake’ as inspiration to write instructions and will be finding change from given amount in maths.