This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We looked at pictures of The Great Fire of London and discussed the people, places and settings.
- We thought about how different people would have felt about The Great Fire and wrote a diary entry from a different perspective.
- We focused on the relationship between doubling and halving.
- We found the doubles of different numbers and related each number fact to the two times table.
- We solved problems using our knowledge of doubling.
- We ordered the events of the Christmas Story.
- We took part in science investigations to test the properties of different materials.
- We practised our Christmas Nativity ready for dress rehearsals to begin next week!
Well done Lions on an exciting week of learning!