This week Giraffe Class have been learning:
- We looked at the Michael Rosen poem ‘Where broccoli comes from’.
- We wrote about our opinions of the poem and the choices Michael Rosen had made when he wrote it.
- We planned our own poems by thinking of imaginative places that fruits and vegetables could grow!
- We looked at the inverse relationship between addition and subtraction.
- We used bar and cherry models to show the relationship.
- We solved missing number problems using the inverse of addition and subtraction.
- We found out about where different foods come from and the countries they are grown in.
- We have been busy practising for our Christmas performance!
- We enjoyed a Pilates lesson with Mrs Charles.
Well done on a busy week of learning!
Next week we will be looking at another Michael Rosen poem and solving problems in maths involving money.