This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We wrote reviews of our trip to The Paper Mill and described what we had found out, the activities we took part in and why we would recommend it as a good place to go.
- We wrote diary entries about life during The Great Fire of London.
- We talked about and described the properties of 2D shapes.
- We used 2D shapes to create a variety of patterns by rotating the shapes in different directions.
- We used ‘Polydron’ to make nets of 3D shapes and investigate the shapes of each face.
- We described the properties of 3D shapes.
- We designed our own Tudor houses and talked about the features of these.
- We planned our own investigation into materials and why they are used for different purposes.
- We created our own ‘Fire song’ in music and impressed our teachers by singing it in a round!
Well done Lions on a busy week of learning!