This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We finished writing our stories based on ‘Grandpa’s Garden’ about an activity we enjoy taking part in with our family.
- We ordered the events of the Easter story.
- We wrote sentences to describe each part of the story using joining words and a variety of sentence starters.
- We continued to learn about time.
- We used clocks to tell the time in five minute intervals.
- We solved a variety of problems about time and calculated one hour before and after a set of given times.
- We enjoyed a week of Easter fun!
- We created our own paper eggs ready for our Easter Egg Hunt at the end of the week.
- We made Easter cards for our families.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our Easter Bonnet parade; showing off our wonderful creations to all our friends!
- We sang and performed brilliantly in our Spring Assembly performances on Tuesday.
Have a fantastic Easter holiday Lions- you deserve it!