This week Lion Class have been learning:
- We looked at the poems of Michael Rosen.
- We read and performed a variety of his poems using props and actions.
- We wrote factfiles and biographies about Michael Rosen and his life and career.
- We wrote our own versions of the ‘Michael Rosen Rap’ using rhyming words and interesting facts!
- We looked at repeated addition and how this can be used to as an alternative to multiplication.
- We began to look at multiplication by counting in twos, fives and tens.
- We used arrays to multiply.
- We solved problems by using arrays and multiplication facts.
- We started our new topic; Michael Rosen.
- We used the computers to research his life and create presentations to inform other people of what we had found out.
- We used our imaginations to illustrate Michael Rosen poems .
- We enjoyed sharing our learning with our parents and families in our ‘At Home’ session. We used our plans to write and perform our own raps!
Well done Lions on a brilliant first full week back!